Led Wash Lights and Stand
I am selling 2 x ADJ ProfilePanel RGB led wash lights and T Bar stand.
I used them with my old band to washed the stage with colour and add atmosphere. They are a great set of lights and have been well looked after.
I no longer need them as I have joined a different band and they already have lights.
I have included some pictures of the lights but if you use this link it has a video which will better show what the lights can do.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMERICAN-DJ-PROFILE-PANEL-RGB-LED-DMX-STAGE-LIGHTING-WASH-COLOR-STROBE-EFFECT-/160901790546?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true#ht_6184wt_1165
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Yamaha Mini Hifi with Mission Speakers Yamaha Hifi with mission speakers Excellent Condition with remote yamaha remote but not original ...
-
ipod 3rd gen 8gb with docking station and skull candy head phones ipod 3rd gen 8gb with docking station and skull candy head phones i pod i...
-
Original owner in mint condition. Blue LED light in power button sometimes flickers on/off but rest assured amp in full working order. An aw...
-
JVC Micro Component System Does it all! 3 in 1! CD, radio and tape! Working excellent 100% and in great condition! Great sound! ...
-
For sale my Sony dvd/surround sound system in good working order. Any questions please ask. Below is a link to product information for the s...
-
Sensitivity (db/w/m) 86 Finishes 3 Dimensions (hwd, cm) 23x15x20 Impedance (ohms) 6 Max power handling (watts) 75 Standmount Yes ...
-
2 AIWA Speakers in heavy black wooden cabinets. Spring clip terminals. Very loud, bass heavy. Impedence - 6 ohms. No scratche...
-
High quality stereo flatbed mixer amplifier with digital effects 400W Stereo Flatbed Mixer Amplifier 6 mono microphone or line inputs ...
-
Item specifics Condition: Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Re...
-
GEMINI CD 200 ANTI SHOCK DUAL CD PLAYERS £70 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X HI THERE I AM SELLING MY SET OF GEMINI ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment