Dr.Dre Monster Beats Studio Metallic Blue with ControlTalk
Hi im selling my used but basically brand new Monster Beat Studios, they have only been used about 3 times and packed back away in the box. When I went to use them last they would not turn on, I tried some different batterys but they didnt work (plus I dont even know if the batterys work). They still come wrapped as new, still have the original box and sleeve, the cables, jack adaptors, carry case and instructions. They cost 349.99 when I bought them, I have no idea what could be wrong with them and as I hardly used them I wont spend the time trying to repair them.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Yamaha Mini Hifi with Mission Speakers Yamaha Hifi with mission speakers Excellent Condition with remote yamaha remote but not original ...
-
ipod 3rd gen 8gb with docking station and skull candy head phones ipod 3rd gen 8gb with docking station and skull candy head phones i pod i...
-
Original owner in mint condition. Blue LED light in power button sometimes flickers on/off but rest assured amp in full working order. An aw...
-
JVC Micro Component System Does it all! 3 in 1! CD, radio and tape! Working excellent 100% and in great condition! Great sound! ...
-
For sale my Sony dvd/surround sound system in good working order. Any questions please ask. Below is a link to product information for the s...
-
Sensitivity (db/w/m) 86 Finishes 3 Dimensions (hwd, cm) 23x15x20 Impedance (ohms) 6 Max power handling (watts) 75 Standmount Yes ...
-
2 AIWA Speakers in heavy black wooden cabinets. Spring clip terminals. Very loud, bass heavy. Impedence - 6 ohms. No scratche...
-
High quality stereo flatbed mixer amplifier with digital effects 400W Stereo Flatbed Mixer Amplifier 6 mono microphone or line inputs ...
-
Item specifics Condition: Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Re...
-
GEMINI CD 200 ANTI SHOCK DUAL CD PLAYERS £70 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X HI THERE I AM SELLING MY SET OF GEMINI ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment